By Anna Meyer
Forbes business magazine announces the selection of young entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators to the Forbes 2023 Cleveland 30 under 30 Local List.
The business magazine launched the 30 Under 30 franchise in 2011. It has expanded the series to include “top business owners, activists and creatives in the vibrant innovation hubs of Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Los Angeles, Miami, Puerto Rico, Seattle and Toronto,” according to the magazine’s website.
Among those being honored in Northeast Ohio are Cleveland Browns second-string QB Josh Dobbs, a 24-year-old CEO, a creative director of a clothing company, restaurant owners and a 9-year-old DJ.
A full list of the 30 Greater Clevelanders under 30 can be viewed below:
- Jared Anderson and Sandor Gyerman, 24 & 24 | Cofounders, andor. Creative
- Natalie Bata, 29 | Cofounder, Cocky’s Bagels
- Reilly Berk, 25 | CEO, Berk Enterprises
- Devon Carter & Laura Frias, 29 & 26 | Cofounders, Recognize Education And Learning (REAL)
- Ryan Cleary, 29 | Cofounder, FloatMe
- David Davis II & Tim DiStefano, 25 & 23 | Cofounders, FBA Flip
- Nichole Davis, 25 | Founder, Wayfinder Patient Advocates
- R. Joshua Dobbs, 28 | Athlete and Founder, ASTROrdinary Dobbs Foundation
- Conrad Geis, 26 | President, Geis Development
- Aaron George & Dan Lozada, 26 & 22 | Cofounders, SupplyNow
- Lily Goodwin, 9 | DJ, The Lily Jade Show
- Palak Gupta, 29 | PhD Candidate, Case Western Reserve University
- Elie Haoui, 23 | Cofounder, Milk + Honey
- Ethan Holmes, 29 | Founder, Holmes Mouthwatering Applesauce
- Kuan Huang, 29 | Cofounder, Aropha
- Karim Janmohamed, 24 | Co-CEO, Karali North America
- Jonah Katz & Andrew Hamilton, 22 & 23 | Cofounders, Layer
- Samira Malone, 28 | Executive Director, Cleveland Tree Coalition
- Sergio Mazzola Poli de Figueiredo, 29 | General Surgeon, Cleveland Clinic
- Aiden Meany, 29 | Founder, Found Surface
- Geeta Minocha, 25 | Cofounder, Ohio Public Banking Coalition
- Andrew Newsome, 29 | Vice President, ScaleCo Capital
- Selina Pagan, 27 | Co-Executive Director, Young Latino Network
- Maria Paparella, 25 | Founder, Chair-ity
- Leopoldo Peña, 28 | Cofounder, Presta
- Nathan Sundheimer, 29 | Head of U.S. Healthcare Partnerships, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Cameron Tolbert, 26 | Founder, Native Ingredients
- David Tirpak, 29 | Founder, Miracle K9 Training
- Mitchell Vargo, 26 | Partner, Forward Hospitality Group
- Dianne Williams, 27 | Founder, Little Zen Yoga
The honorees were nominated via online submissions, industry sources and Forbes alumni. The judges in Cleveland were Cleveland Browns General Manager Andrew Berry, Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb, CincyTech Partner Ashley Keating, CEO of L’uva Bella Winery Marisa Sergi-Schumann, and Taylor Oswald President Eddie Taylor, Jr.
Last year, Forbes announced that Ohio will host the next three Under 30 Summits, with Cleveland kicking things off in 2023. The summit will take place Oct. 8-11 at the Cleveland Public Auditorium.
Speakers and performers at the summit will include Machine Gun Kelly, Renee Montgomery and Matt Rife.
More information on the 2023 Under 30 Summit can be found HERE.